Re: NCPFS, anyone?

Dave,

I've compiled many times 2.4.19 with 3.1 cross-compiled for sparc64-linux and
so far had had no problem (except not being able to compile framebuffer
support).

Should I continue using it (if it ain't broke, don't fix it) or should I
compile egcs64?

Thanks,
IvanK.

[ivan@vazov ivan]$ /usr/sparc64-linux/bin/sparc64-linux-gcc --version