Which mouse for gpm on Sunblade 100?

Wow. I just installed Debian on a Sunblade 100. Cool. Other than some
trouble getting the boot process started (CD wouldn't boot; had to learn
how to do tftp) and some issues with fdisk (being familiar with cfdisk),
it went smoothly, very similar to the x86 world. Great job, Developers!

My question: where (/dev/input/mice?) and what type (sun, autops2) is my
mouse for gpm purposes? (none of the parenthetical attempts worked)

It's a gray three button mouse (no wheel), with "Sun" plastered on it,
model "Crossbow USB", plugged into a USB port.

Thanks!

Kent