woody on SS1 hangs

Hi!

As you might remember, I managed to upgrade to Woody on my SS1 last
 week. Still using the 2.2.19 kernel-image which worked quite fine
 until now.

Now the box always hangs after ~ 30 hours. No console output, no
 console access, most of the time not even a break works (although when
 it works it doesn't help either except for issuing a reset).

There are no log entries, no console output, nothing.

Any idea how I could debug this?

cheers+TIA,
&rw
--
-- Contrary to popular belief, Unix *is* user-friendly.
-- It's just not ignorant- and idiot-friendly.