Woody Installation Problems

Hi All,

I'm trying to install Woody on a SparcStation 5 using the Net install mini
ISO.

Everything progresses normally until the "Make System Bootable" step.  For some
reason SILO is unable to install and the error message is vague:

"SILO wasn't able to
install. You'll still abe able to boot your system if you create a boot
floppy, but it won't beable to boot without a floppy"

Any attempt to create a boot floppy also fails, and I tried
several disks:

"Creation of the boot floppy failed...."

Any ideas?  I plan on trying to
install from the full distribution CDs when they arrive but I'm stumped for
now.

Thanks,
Bob