Re: Your password!

On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 15:21, Ben Collins wrote:

> Setup a personal filter then. I only see about one spam on the list per
> day, at most. That's low enough that I don't really care about it.

I have a spam filter set up.  I specify lists that I am subscribed to
and they pass through.  I obviously need to drop this list from that
ruleset.

Regardless, do you really expect everyone who participates to set up a
spam filter?  Having to set up a personal spam filter to be active on a
list is a much bigger deterrent than subscribing.  I don't think we are
asking too much to have the listmaster setup a spam filter, or take some
action to reduce it.