SPARC v8 libc and libssl packages

I forgot to tell everyone that I built libc and libssl packages for
potato and woody with the SPARC v8 code generator option.  I've
installed them on my machines with no ill effects.  Funny thing,  just
for kicks I built the ssh package for potato with v8 set and the
resulting sshd failed to autheticate users properly after that.  Not
that it matters because the speedup everyone wants comes from building
the libssl09 library, not ssh itself.

On my SS20 (with dual hyperSPARC 150s), the libc package seemed to
make a noticeable difference.  I haven't conceived of a way to measure
it yet, though.  It is headless, and I run a lot of X applications
with the window displaying on my lap/desk top over the network.
Netscape, gvim and several other progams seemed a lot faster after
installing the newer libc.  Whereas they seemed to take forever prior
to the new libc, they don't seem bad at all now, so like maybe half as
long to pop up.  I hope it isn't all in my mind.

For potato packages:
http://www.netfall.com/linux/sparc/debian/potato

For woody packages:
http://www.netfall.com/linux/sparc/debian/woody