Anyone having problems with mozilla?

Hi,

Am I the only one having problem with the current mozilla in unstable
(1.0rc1-1) on Debian Sparc?

When I run 'mozilla' nothing happens (I get the command line
back) but if I run /usr/bin/mozilla-bin-1.0rc1 it works just
fine.

I checked the symlinks in /usr/bin/ and /etc/alternatives/ and
everything looks OK. I am puzzled, and before I invest more time
trying to figure this out I thought it would help to ask other
fellow Debian Sparc users.

Checked the BTS and didn't find anything that seemed relevant.

Cheers!

Eloy.-