IMPORTANT - Z-contrast Imaging and EELS

I'm am writing from SWI Laboratories, a well recognized lab in Chicago in conjunction with the University of Illinois. We would like to offer you or Give you the option of offering your clients EELS and Z-Contrast Imaging..

As you most likely know, Z-contrast imaging in the Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope (STEM) is a superior imaging technique that gives direct atomic-scale information of the specimen which can be interpreted easily without the need for time costly

I'm positive you will be pleased with our pricing model.  Please contact me ASAP about adding EELS and Z-contrast imaging to your analyses or services

Sincerely,

 - Anand Bhatt
   SWI Laboratories, a division of Sonic Wave International
   (708)445-8373
   (847)854-2233 Lab and Technicians