Re: Shape shifting reptilians are about to achieve complete control over this planet

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 06:45:43AM -0500, D.J. wrote:
> Looks like trying to compile the 2.4.X kernel on sparcM finally got to
> him... :)

Unfortunately, he's probably serious.  I just read "Them" by Jon Ronson,
which describes visiting "extremists."

Remember the scene in the Mike Myers movie "So I Married an Axe Murderer",
wherin Charlie's dad describes the small group who meets in secret to
control the world, who call themselves "the Pentaburate".  Who's in it?

Charlie's dad:  "The queen. The vatican. The Getty's. The Rothschilds. AND
		Colonel Sanders before he went tits up! Oh, I hated the
		Colonel with his wee BEADY eyes! and that smug look on his
		face, 'Oh! You're gonna buy my chicken, OHHH!"
Charlie: 	"Dad, how can you hate...the Colonel?"
Charlie's dad:  "Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken
		that makes you crave it fortnightly, smart ass!"

Well, turns out they're really called The Bilderberg Group, and they're all
lizards, too.

They need to take a page from L. R. Hubbard.  Now _that_ guy know how to
gather fruit-bars together.

							- chad

--
Chad Miller <cmiller@surfsouth.com>