Re: PHP4/Session problems on Debian/Sparc

This seems to coincide with a PHP bug reported against the MIPS port:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=15983

it does look like there's a workaround comment at the bottom there, of
course it means modifying a lot of source code.

i have experinced this same bug on my ultra10, and the bad news is
that it still hasn't been fixed as of php 4.2.0-RC2.

--
walkah@walkah.net :: http://www.walkah.net