From: Vincent Magnin [mailto:vink@lx-soft.com]
Sent: Martes, 16 de Abril de 2002 11:22 a.m.
To: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Subject: PHP4/Session problems on Debian/Sparc

I've installed latest version of php4 (4.1.2-3) on Apache 1.3.23,
and enabled session.use_cookies, turned to off magic_quotes_runtime.
I can save session_variables (because I see their contents in the file saved
on
/tmp). But next time I want to access to them, they aren't found!

I've tested the same configuration but on a I386 architecture and got no
problems.

If I install an older version of php (4.0.5) the session works (using the
same php.ini config file), but this version of php is too old to install new
programs like IMP/HORDE 3.0.

Any ideas?