Updated boot images ready

Here's another round of boot images. These _should_ work on just about
everything including Blade 100/1000. Thanks to DaveM for testing the
Blade stuff. He hasn't tested these yet, but they are based on working
versions.

You'll note that the tftp images are bigger. This is because until TILO
gets fixed, I'm using piggyback to create them. It does not compress the
kernel image part of the image (which TILO does).

Have at them, and let me know how this goes. I'm posting to sparclinux
aswell, mainly because I need wider usage of these. For those that
aren't aware, these images have ext3 enabled for use on root and other
partitions.

During the install, you'll need this URL for the kernel/drivers
download, but when you get to the part for the Base install, make sure
you change the host to http.us.debian.org (or your closest mirror). If
these work properly, I'm going to have a netinst CD ready in a few days
based on them.

http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/