Re: improving ssh2 performance on SPARCv8/SPARCv9 systems

> On Mar 21, Mark Eichin illuminated :

> I'm still happily running 2.4.x on a sparc5 and an ss10, both
> production machines; the sparc5 seems to currently the peak of "cheap

er, please tell us how.  To date i (and several others on this list) have
had major hassles getting 2.4.x running on non ultra sparcs.
even if you tell me  a kernel version and send me a /boot/config I'll be
happy.  I *really* want journalling support.  and iptables.  and raid ...
and ... and ...  *smile*

./jp
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy