Re: Conffiles problem xutils_4.0.2-1

Well I found the missing parts.
The problem started there when I couldn't compile the whole xfree86
source in one step. This stopped when
xserver-xfree86_4.0.2-1_sparc.deb was on the way so the packages after
this weren't built by dh_builddeb.

Finally I have a working version under potato.

Xserver-Xfree86 4.0.2 together with 2.4.0 kernel.

I got a strange result. When I start Xfree86 or startx the colours at
virtual console change into lightgrey background with green ink
color. Under this condition is difficult to read. How change back the
colors into black background and white ink color?

Gabor