Re: Network install on SparcStation 1+

> video signal entirely, if I use a serial terminal the counter stays at
> 1e4600 (not quite the right file size) and there's no discernable network
> traffic to/from the machine. Any ideas?

I've seen instances where the tftp server was ARPing for the booting
machine after transferring some of the image, and didn't get an
answer; putting in a static ARP entry helped... run tcpdump when you
netboot the box and look at what's happening.

HTH,

cm.

--
** christian mock in vienna, austria -- http://www.tahina.priv.at/~cm/
Vielleicht ist es aber auch nur einfach Zeit, dem Wolfi wieder den