Sun type 5 keyboard layout on XFree 4

I have got Finnish Sun type 5c keyboard and current XFree 4.1 in Woody
works otherwise fine but one key needs fixing.  Every time I restart X
server, I have to execute this to get the key between "left shift" and
"Z" to behave as expected:

  xmodmap -e "keycode 131 = less greater bar"

In "/etc/X11/XF86Config-4" it is configured like this:

---
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "sun"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "type5"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "fi"
EndSection
---

I am not sure if this is Debian-related issue.  If not, someone could
tell me where to forward this message to.

--
 "pienena   /  Paavo "Rainbow Rat" Hartikainen
  minusta  /  E-mail: pahartik@sci.fi