Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, not

Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

On Sat, Dec 01, Christian Jönsson wrote:

I just tried the xsnow on woody, it fails to run emitting this:

chj@sparky:~$ xsnow
Xsnow-1.41, December 16th 2000 by Rick Jansen (rja@euronet.nl)
WWW: http://www.euronet.nl/~rja/Xsnow/

X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
Major opcode of failed request:  62 (X_CopyArea)
Resource id in failed request:  0x0
Serial number of failed request:  1116

Hint's anyone?

Are you using KDE ?

Nope, I was running gnome. And, upgrading to gnome-core 1.4.0.4-13
etc in today's (2001-12-02) woody gies me similar results.

Cheers,

/ChJ