Debian on Sun 4/6x0 (ss600mp) machines - any caveats, etc?

Hiya,

I've decided to setup my Sun 4/6x0 machine (a 4/6x0 board with a 166 Mhz
Hypersparc CPU, 2.14.3H bootROM's, installed in a Sun 3-slot deskside VME
tower case!) as a Linux box and the actual installation process off a set
of Potato CD-R's was painless (except the second CD failed to be
recognised by aptget).

I'm sure I won't be the only person using a 4/6x0 to run Debian. I was
originally going to stick NetBSD on it. 8-)

Are there any 4/6x0-specific tips anyone can give me? Is there anything
special for this model of machine in any FAQ's, etc. that I should check
out?

Regards,

Craig.

--
  Craig Ian Dewick (craig@lios.apana.org.au). http://lios.apana.org.au/~craig
  APANA Sydney Regional Co-ordinator. Operator of Jedi (an APANA Sydney POP).