Re: buildd

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 09:16:58AM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> The buildd isn't broken, it's the available packages that are broken.
> Something that you build-depend on eventually needs libkmid-dev (perhaps
> related to qt2 and kde?).

But the problem is that I cant't figure out what dependency is broken. I
can build psi on my own machine (i386) without libkmid-dev. psi doesn't
need kde, and qt3 should not depend on kde, either.
(kde needs qt, but not the other way around)

> Anyway, once that is fixed, the buildd maintainer will retry your
> package.

I'm already waiting for 11 days for a retry. Is this retry done
automatically or is human intervention necessary?

BTW, how can I find out who the buildd maintainer is?

Jan