buildd

Hi!

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, but I don't know a better
one ;-)
The package 'psi' didn't build on sparc two times, both times with the same
message:

  libkmid-dev: Depends: kdelibs-dev but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

But the package doesn't need libkmid-dev, so I wonder how this happend.
You find the complete log at
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=psi&ver=0.8.2-1&arch=sparc&stamp=1006054853&file=log&as=raw

If the buildd was broken at that time, how can I make it try again?

(please Cc: me on answers, as I'm not subscribed to debian-sparc)

Jan