Re: buildd

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 07:57:51PM +0100, Jan Niehusmann wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, but I don't know a better
> one ;-)
> The package 'psi' didn't build on sparc two times, both times with the same
> message:
>
> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
>   libkmid-dev: Depends: kdelibs-dev but it is not going to be installed
> E: Sorry, broken packages
>
> But the package doesn't need libkmid-dev, so I wonder how this happend.
> You find the complete log at
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=psi&ver=0.8.2-1&arch=sparc&stamp=1006054853&file=log&as=raw
>
> If the buildd was broken at that time, how can I make it try again?

The buildd isn't broken, it's the available packages that are broken.
Something that you build-depend on eventually needs libkmid-dev (perhaps
related to qt2 and kde?).

Anyway, once that is fixed, the buildd maintainer will retry your
package.

Ben

/                   Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux                  \