Re: HELP 2.4 booting on a serial console (resend)

Ok,

I go for 2.2.20, but still can't

1) - compile the stock one ($CFLAGS set to -medlow when using
sparc64-linux-gcc : should be -mcmodel medlow, had to patch
arch/sparc64/(kernel/|)Makefile, and then plenty of erros like this : extra
tokens at end of #endif directive)

2) - get raid stuff work, at least with 2.2.20 kernel shipped with potato
Debian distrib (when I'll come to have stock 2.2.20 run , I may try :)

Any hint?

Thanks anyway

G.