Re: Xsun has me beat

Quoting Donald Wu <d.wu@qmw.ac.uk>:

> I have same message on my SS5, I notice it after exiting X window.
>
> I just got that SS5 setup with Debian yesterday. Another problem
> is the gdm die when I logout X window. Now I stop using gdm to start
> gnome and
> X window. Does anyone has come across same problem.
If you are using XFree86 just comment following lines, such:

Section "Module"
        Load    "ddc"
        Load    "GLcore"
        Load    "dbe"
#       Load    "dri"
        Load    "extmod"
#       Load    "glx"
        Load    "pex5"
        Load    "record"
        Load    "xie"
        Load    "bitmap"
        Load    "freetype"
        Load    "speedo"
        Load    "type1"
        Load    "vbe"
        Load    "int10"
EndSection

regards
--
Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz, presently intern at
Tecnomatix Technologies Germany | Tel: +49 711 1389- 257

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.fht-esslingen.de