Re: Xsun has me beat

I have same message on my SS5, I notice it after exiting X window.

I just got that SS5 setup with Debian yesterday. Another problem
is the gdm die when I logout X window. Now I stop using gdm to start gnome and
X window. Does anyone has come across same problem.

Donald
Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz wrote:

> > #startx
> >
> > (using VT number 7)
> >
> > PEXExtensionsInit:  Couldn't open default PEX font file  Roman_M
> > PEXExtensionsInit:  Couldn't open default PEX font file  Roman_M
> >
> > waiting for X server to shut down ....
> >
> As far as I know, you have to start 'xsun'  or 'Xsun'.
> What kind of machine do you use? Why don't you use 2.4.14(15) and
> XFree86?
>
> regards
> --
> Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz, presently intern at
> Tecnomatix Technologies Germany | Tel: +49 711 1389- 257
> Mittlerer Pfad 9                | <hakan@lisas.de>
> 70 499 Stuttgart                | <hkuecuekyilmaz@tecnomatix.de>
> Studenten, Absolventen und Young Professionals <http://www.c-cn.de>

begin:vcard
n:Wu;Donald
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.qmul.ac.uk/
org:Queen Mary, University of London;Dept of Geography, and Economics
version:2.1
email;internet:d.wu@qmul.ac.uk
title:Computing Support Officer
fn:Donald Wu