Mention of New Boot Disks

There was mention (at the beginning of the month) that there would be new
boot disks for debian sparc out soon. Am I just looking in the wrong place
or are they not out yet? Also is there anything I can do to speed the
process of their release? I'm trying to get my Netra X1 up but the current
boot disks don't support networking. I'd like to start testing the newer
ones but have no idea where to get tftp images for them. I've got a debian
x86 box that I could possibly cross compile on, is there a debian sparc
tftpimage faq or walkthru that would aim me in a more helpful direction.

Thanks,

--
Steve Moret
smoret@genocide.net