Re: Starting to get peeved !!

Hi Damian,
	you should check in the eprom configuration which is the
default-bootdevice.
you can do that pressing stop+a, n (that stands for new command) and
then printenv.
To change the default in order to match your config use the command
set-env
with the appropriate parameter. On my config I've removed the /dev/sda3
whole partition
because I only run linux on it and does not make that much sense (for
me) to keep it.

Fabbione