Re: sparc woody rescue.bin > 1440k

> I could burn a CD, but I have no idea how to make a sparc-bootable CD
> image, and there don't seem to be (?) any woody sparc images
> pre-made.

You can download the first image of the unofficial woody iso cd images for
sparc that I'm making and burn it with cdrecord. For instructions on how to
download it go to cdimage-unofficial.debian.net.

Be aware, that the quality of this images is alpha, so they may work or not,
last time they were tried they didn't work, but I have fixed a couple of
things since them with help from BenC, so this ones might boot. If you do
try them, please report back directly to me, here or on
debian-cd@lists.debian.org.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net