Re: sparc woody rescue.bin > 1440k

Woody is not released so there are no official CD images.  It's
"testing" so it's possible there might be a bug.  I think I heard
something about this on one of the other lists.  But making a
bootable sparc CD is the same as any El Torito bootable CD, simply
download the potato CD image and burn it onto a CD.  Eureka.