application Konsole crashed and caused the signal 11 (SIGSEV). I tried
several times and got the same backtrace:

(no debugging symbols found)...Cannot access memory at address 0x70029e48.
#0  0x70f47798 in ?? ()
#1  0x705d5510 in ?? ()
#2  0x71198c58 in ?? ()
#3  0x70ecd30c in ?? ()
#4  0x70f1597c in ?? ()
#5  0x712f253c in ?? ()
#6  0x712f0a9c in ?? ()
#7  0x712f4d78 in ?? ()
#8  0x712f4cdc in ?? ()
#9  0x712f07f0 in ?? ()
#10 0x712e72d4 in ?? ()
#11 0x712b9fc4 in ?? ()
#12 0x712b9e4c in ?? ()
#13 0x708718c8 in ?? ()
#14 0x70413af8 in ?? ()
#15 0x70410eb4 in ?? ()
#16 0x708718c8 in ?? ()
#17 0x7099458c in ?? ()
#18 0x708db998 in ?? ()
#19 0x708be7dc in ?? ()
#20 0x70817ad0 in ?? ()
#21 0x70575914 in ?? ()
#22 0x707e078c in ?? ()
#23 0x707dd894 in ?? ()
#24 0x707dc418 in ?? ()
#25 0x70819778 in ?? ()
#26 0x707e5224 in ?? ()
#27 0x712b2064 in ?? ()
#28 0x121e4 in _init ()
#29 0x12ae0 in _init ()
#30 0x12f88 in _init ()
#31 0x13d44 in _init ()
#32 0x70eb97e8 in ?? ()

Konsole version is:
ii  konsole        2.1.1.0-10     X terminal emulation for KDE
ssh version:
ii  ssh-nonfree    1.2.27-8       a secure replacement for rlogin, rsh, and rc

I'm updated the available packages to latest testing except
xserver-xfree86 which is:
hi  xserver-xfree8 4.0.3-4.1      the XFree86 X server

Gabor
PS.
I tried to run konsole from another one:
bash-2.05$ konsole
Xlib:  extension "RENDER" missing on display ":0.0".
QObject::connect: Cannot connect KAction::activated() to Konsole::(null)
Bus error
PPS.
On the AMD machine I get the same message:
QObject::connect: Cannot connect KAction::activated() to Konsole::(null)