RE: kernel 2.4.x compile failure on Ultra 1

I found out that the default sparc config had enabled some qlogic scsi
driver which doesn't compile. Removing that one from the config solved my
problem too. But where is the bootable kernel located after compilation with
"make boot"? All I have is a vmlinux in /usr/src/linux (this is the first
time I compile a kernel on a sparc)

Thanks,
Ben

Deze e-mail is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n).
Verstrekking aan en gebruik door anderen is niet toegestaan.
KPN N.V. sluit iedere aansprakelijkheid uit die voortvloeit uit
elektronische verzending.

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may
not be passed on to, or made available for use by any person
other than the addressee(s).
KPN N.V. rules out any and every liability resulting from any
electronic transmission.