Re: debian 2.2 on sparc IPX

> On Aug 31, Forrest Whitesides illuminated with a virtual scribe  :

> I can ping machines on my local IP range (10.0.0.x), but nothing on the
> outside of the network. There is a PIX firewall installed on the LAN, but no
> proxy server. Does anyone have any ideas what may be wrong?
Does your gateway have masquerading (ipmasq) installed?
if not, you will need to run a proxy, and probably ipmasq on the gateway

Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   jeanpaul@ichr.uwa.edu.au     ||   Thaumaturgy
		Democracy is based on the premise that a million men are wiser than
		one man.  How's that again?  I missed something?  -- Lazarus Long