debian 2.2 on sparc IPX

I don't have a CDrom for the IPX, so I installed from the base floppies. The
installation went perfectly. The only problem is that I cannot access any IP
addresses beyond my local network to download and install further packages.
I can ping machines on my local IP range (10.0.0.x), but nothing on the
outside of the network. There is a PIX firewall installed on the LAN, but no
proxy server. Does anyone have any ideas what may be wrong?

This is my first time either installing or using Debian, so please be
gentle.

Thanks

Forrest R. Whitesides
AATCC Web Editor
919-549-3551
whitesf@aatcc.org <mailto:whitesf@aatcc.org>
http://www.aatcc.org

"Admiration, n. Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to
ourselves."
-Ambrose Bierce