Re: Linux on a SunBlade 100

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 07:47:22AM -0700, Paul Heinlein wrote:
> After quite a few aborted attempts, I finally got Linux running on my
> SunBlade 100. Here's a brief outline of what worked.

Have you had any success getting XFree86 4 working on your Blade?

Also, I had trouble installing sid from Ben's tftpboot.img; although I
could install testing and dist-upgrade.  Did you notice this?

My Blade has since been taken from me and Solarisified, so I haven't
been able to play with it recently, but I am curious about your
experience with these issues, as I will have another go with Deb on a
Blade in the near future.

--
Jason Smith
Linux, BSD, and lesser Unix