Re: (newbee alert) cant save changes to edited scripts.

> On Jul 04, Ben Collins illuminated with a virtual pen  :

> On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 11:12:13PM -0400, Greg Teigue wrote:
> > nothing apparently.
> > # mount
> > /dev/sda1 on / type ext2 (rw,errors=remount -ro)

looking at that string, it might be seeing the last -ro and mouting it read
only again?  there should be no space between remount and -ro.

ie, fstab line:

/dev/sda1   /    ext2  defaults,errors=remount-ro 0 1

/jp...
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   jeanpaul@ichr.uwa.edu.au     ||   Thaumaturgy