Re: KDE on sparc linux?

> On May 23, David illuminated with a virtual pen  :

> I am looking for a WP application but all the ones I have perused seem
> incompatible with Sparc Linux.

er,
apt get vim tetex-{base,doc,bin,extra}

or apt-get install lyx

works for me :P

apt-get install abiword
applixware has a solaris port, that could be mangled into working on linux.
reports via google say that the K stuff works.  I would not know, as I
would never dare run KDE on any of my boxen, let alone my ELC.

ps.  www.google.com is your friend

/jp...
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   jeanpaul@ichr.uwa.edu.au     ||   Thaumaturgy