New set of boot-floppies for woody (well, sid)

Ok, I have a new set of boot images for sparc/sparc64. These are
slightly modified from the actual boot-floppies so that they actually
work. What I am most interested in is hardware support (especially on
sun4u), and a clean install. I expect quirks in certain packages, and
configurations, mainly because to get a working system you have to
install sid/unstable, rather than woody/testing.

Good news is, I have a confirmation that the sun4u images do in fact
boot and install on Blade hardware. Have at it (and many thanks to Dave
Miller for testing this).

http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/

Ben