Re: Asante EN/SC SCSI ethernet

    > The PC532 port of NetBSD has a driver for this device, or at
    > least one like it.  Not exactly on target, but if you are up to
    > doing it yourself, that will show you generally how to do
    > it.

I looked through the NetBSD port, it seems there is a driver for a
HappyMeal SCSI/ethernet device, but not the Asante.  HappyMeal is
supported in Linux too, I'm not sure.  This doesn't look too promising
to me, maybe there is a simpler solution.

The Sparc 5 has both an RJ45 jack and an AUI port for ethernet.  Can
they both be used independently?  In that case, I will just need an
AUI tranceiver.  The trick is that it is an odd (26 pin I think, I
don't have it handy to look at right now) thin connector, all the AUI
tranceivers I've seen are DB15.  Where can I find such a beast?

Any other reasonable options for a second ethernet port on a Sparc 5?

Thanks again,
Kelsey

--
Kelsey Jordahl