Who wnats lyx for sparc?

Hi,

I have been using lyx on sparc for at least 1 year, happily changing
versions as they are released its always been rock solid thanks to someone
at xforms who compiled the bxforms0.89 library especialy for me.

I offered to help the debian maintainer however he was handing the package
over at that time.

I debianize the sources using deb-make before using debuild to compile the
package before installing.

If there is any interest in this program, I will attempt to become a
package maintainer if necessary, of course a bxform package will also need
to be included.

Any thoughts?

Best Regards,

Peter Firmstone.