X problems on stable.

 I'm running a Sparc LX on Debian stable and just installed the
xserver-xsun package.  I logged in fine to the X session that was
thrown up and everything seemed to be working then I switched to a
virtual console.  A couple of keypresses later my X's screen superimposes
itself on my VC and both hangup requireing logging in from a remote
machine to fix the problem...

--
Jonathan Amery.      Now there's a light at the end of the tunnel,
   #####                Someone's lit a campfire in my cave.