Re: SMP on 2xSM50?

Mandi! Peter Keel
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Open up the machine? ;) Well, you can guess whether you have two

Now some workers are breaking walls for the new electrical plant, and
servers are covered (loose cover! ;) with cellophane.

But Monday i've open SS10, cleaned from dust and i've noticed two equal
mopule with a big ''SuperCache'' or similar in it. can be?!

> Oh, and do a "cat /proc/openprom/banner-name", in my case it says:
> 'SPARCstation 10 (1 X 390Z55)'
> I guess this would tell me if I had two processors.

sv3:~# cat /proc/openprom/banner-name
'SPARCstation 10 (1 X 390Z55)'

No, it need more investigation... ;-)))
[for now, i recompile kernel and try a reboot... ;-)))]

--
dott. ing. Marco Gaiarin			gaio(at)sv.lnf.it
La Nostra Famiglia - Polo FVG			root @ CED