Re: setting up a screenless sparc1

* on the Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 02:49:18PM +0100, sylvain was blubbering:
> 1 - using an i386 box as a terminal for the Sparc.  I know it's via the
> serial line, but all resarch gave nothing for this. Could anyone know
> how?

with minicom or seyon. Even cu should work. Settings: 9600 8N1,
hardware flow control. And you need a null-modem cable.

Peter
--
"Any good Unix security engineer can clean up any Unix box. But I'm not
 sure there are people even within Microsoft who know how to clean up