Re: wvdial and ultra 5?

On Wed, Sep 20, Anton Blanchard wrote:

> > I think the Ultra5 uses a sab82532 for the serial line. This chip is
> > used in nearly all Ultras or Clones I know of and cannot more than
> > 38400. So even if you modem can 115200, your SPARC cannot do it.
>
> Have you even looked at the sab82532 driver?

No, I only know if you configure the serial console faster then 38400
with this chip, the PROM will fallback to 9600.
Maybe the chip and linux driver can configure it faster, but this
doesn't help me very much.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/       kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10            90443 Nuernberg