Weird working of X

I'm using  windowmaker on my ss10  with a cg6 framebuffer.  I've noted a
strange behaviour of  X. When I run Wmakerconf or  gimp1.1 and the mouse
is on  the application window I  get the window correctly  displayed and
tha background has all the colors inverted. When the mouse is out of the
window on the background its colors are  ok and the colors of the window
are inverted.
I've  had the  idea that  it could  be a  gtk problem.  I wrote  a small
program with gtk, I ran it and it worked.
Does it happenat o other people this fact or just to me?
Do you know why it happens?

Bye

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.