usbmouse problem

Hi everybody,

I'm just begining with Linux on sparc. I have already spent somme hours to install the lastest debian release on my sprac5 (problem with SILO) ... but it work now :-)

Problem is 'startx'... it cannot find the mouse... I found on google that I need to link /dev/mouse -> /dev/sunmouse : the problem is that /dev/sunmouse already point on /dev/mouse !! the only mouse device I have is /dev/usbmouse. I tried to link /dev/mouse on it : that is not working :-(

sub-question : should I really use Xsun, or could I only use XFree86 stuff?

thx, drive.