SS2 Weitek PowerUp: Where to get it in Germany?

Sorry, this is a bit off-topic but I've "rescued" a Sun Sparc 2 with
a new NVRAM-chip and installed potato on it. Now I'm looking for a
"Weitek Sparc 2 PowerUp" CPU. AFAIK Linux is running fine on this
CPU. Is there anybody from Germany on this list who can tell me
where to get such a Weitek chip for the Sun SparcStation 2? Second
hand or "remanufactured" wouldn't be a problem, as long as it is one
of the later revisions of this Weitek-CPU, because I've read that
the Linux kernel doesn't like the earlier ones...

Greetings,

Andreas