Re: newbie X configuration

Thanks (belatedly :) for your help on this.  IceWM runs quite nicely on my
32 MB IPX.  Even if it is somewhat Windows-looking, which I was trying to
avoid ;p

The problems I was having were with Mozilla and, I guess, fvwm(2).  I didn't
realize graphical browsing was so problematic, and the default window
manager was displaying an interference pattern.  At no point during the
setup process (running in dselect) did I have an opportunity to enter scan
rates or other data for my monitor which also led me to think my problems
were configuration-related.

There seems to be no other X config program that I can find.

:DC