netscape bin .deb ?

when I run deselect I am unable to locate a netscape-base for sparc
is this only available specail places or am I missing somthing?

also, I tried building one of the source packages claiming to support
any architecture for netscape base (2.75-2) but out of the box it
did not build...seems to be a problem with the control file.

finally I converted redhat rpms to get a copy of netscape up an running,
does anyone have any ideas on what I did wrong in my attempts to
get a debian distribution of netscape?

-- Matt
Matthew D. Rossmiller
Celox Networks, Inc