http://www.deja.com/usenet

	Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:58:41 -0600
	From: Matt Rossmiller <mrossmiller@celoxnetworks.com>

	when I run deselect I am unable to locate a netscape-base for sparc
	is this only available specail places or am I missing somthing?

	also, I tried building one of the source packages claiming to support
	any architecture for netscape base (2.75-2) but out of the box it
	did not build...seems to be a problem with the control file.

	finally I converted redhat rpms to get a copy of netscape up an running,
	does anyone have any ideas on what I did wrong in my attempts to
	get a debian distribution of netscape?

	-- Matt
	Matthew D. Rossmiller
	Celox Networks, Inc