Re: mp3's on SPARC LX - Debian 2.2...

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 04:11:17PM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
> Actually what I'm trying to do is shift the output from the internal speaker
> to line-out.  In NetBSD I user mixerctl to do that but I can't find a way to
> do it in Debian from the command line.  The -oh/-ol switches on mpg123 don't
> work.  audioctl doesn't seem to have an option for it.  Am I stuck here
> without running X?  I'm running "headless" so I don't know what my options
> are.
>
> Any other ideas?

I used the mixer named cam to do that, it just needs a 25-row terminal.
Unfortunatelly it didn't seem to work as expected with 2.2.17, I'm using
2.4pre on this ultra5.
So just apt-get install cam and try your luck.

--
Madarasz Gergely    gorgo@thunderchild.debian.net    gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                   HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/