SILO boot problems

I configured SILO for two images. When I boot The SILO starts but
after it stops and looks for the following file:

/platform/sun4u/kernel/sparcv9/unix

which is in the boot-file setting. It's fine for Solaris and for Linux
I made a symlink to the /vmlinuz and it started then. But I
cannot use the SILO to choose a different image to start.

The other option is the remove the symbolic link and use SILO and
live together with this small stop error.

Is there a solution for this problem?

Gabor
PS.
I can use STOP-A to stop the boot process and choose a different disk
and image file of course.

My configuration:
I have two disks, one for Solaris(disk0) the other for Linux(disk1)

My silo.conf
partition=1
root=/dev/hdb1
timeout=100